- 11 Feb. 2016 | Best paper award prize 500 $ awarded to Andreas Bahr ; Lait Abu Saleh ; Robin Hinsch ; Dietmar Schroeder; Dirk Isbrandt ; Wolfgang H. Krautschneider
“Small area, low power neural recording integrated circuit in 130 nm CMOS technology for small mammalians”
- 11 Feb. 2016 | ICM 2016 papers are now available online on IEEEXplore digital library from this link
- 24 Jan. 2017 | Best PhD/Msc forum poster award 100$ went to Eng. Micheal Malak
- 17 Jan. 2017 | Pics for conference please click here
- 16 Jan. 2017 | The best paper award and best poster awards have been announced in the closing ceremonoy.
- 15 Dec.2016 | for ICM 2016 program details and papers abstracts please download the ICM 2016 mobile app for android and IOS powered by APPTCOM
- 12 Dec. 2016 | For airport transportation please check the following website “http://www.cairoshuttlebus.com/ ” if you need to order a car from airport to pyramisa hotel, Dokki, Giza. This will cost around 200 EGP.
- 8 Dec. 2016 | Final Program announced on the website please click here for more details
- 7 Dec. 2016 | Social events announced on the website click here for more details
- 6 Dec. 2016 | Lecture and Poster Kits announced on the website please check them carefully
- 1 Dec. 2016 | Confrence Program announced click here for more details
- 23 Nov. 2016| Master and PhD forum submission deadline is extended to December 1, 2016. for more details click here
- 16 Nov. 2016 | Toutrials announced for more details click here
- 15 Nov. 2016 | Keynote speaker announced for more info click here
- 3 Nov. 2016 | Conference venue has been announced click here for details
- 24 Oct. 2016 | Master and PhD forum is now open for submissions click here for more details
- 18 Oct. 2016 | Registration page is now open for more details please click here
- Paper notification has been announced please check the camera ready for final paper submission and copyright.
- click here to access the PDF express to check your paper comply with IEEE format.
The International Conference on Microelectronics has been held in numerous countries across the Southern Europe and Western and Southern Asia for the past 27 years. The 28th edition of the conference will be held in Cairo, Egypt. ICM 2016 is technically sponsored by IEEE, Circuits and systems Society, IEEE region 8, IEEE Egypt section and IEEE CAS Egypt chapter. ICM 2016 will include oral, poster sessions and tutorials given by experts on state-of-the-art topics. The regular technical program will run for three days. In addition, tutorial sessions will be held on the first day of the conference. Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases. You are invited to upload full papers using the ICM2016 Electronic Submission Portal below. Regular papers should be prepared with the official IEEE paper template of no more than 4 pages including results, figures and references: Paper Template.
Your submission should contain sufficient detail to allow for critical review. All submissions will be evaluated by at least two reviewers.
Papers are solicited in, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Analog circuit design techniques,
- Digital signal and data processing,
- Wireless communication systems,
- Nonlinear circuits,
- System on chip (SoCs),
- Signal processing in communication,
- Digital image processing,
- Biomedical circuits and systems
- CAD Tools and Design
- Memristive based systems
- Chaotic systems & applications
- Fractional systems & applications
- Industrial control/measurement electronics
- Green and Power electronics
- Circuits modeling & optimization
- Wearable & Printed Electronics
- MEMS / NEMS
- Testing, Reliability, formal verification