The International Conference on Microelectronics has been held in numerous countries across the Southern Europe and Western and Southern Asia for the past 27 years. The 28th edition of the conference will be held in Cairo, Egypt. ICM 2016 will include oral, poster sessions and tutorials given by experts on state-of-the-art topics. The regular technical program will run for three days. In addition, tutorial sessions will be held on the first day of the conference. Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
Papers are solicited in, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Analog circuit design techniques,
- Digital signal and data processing,
- Wireless communication systems,
- Nonlinear circuits,
- System on chip (SoCs),
- Signal processing in communication,
- Digital image processing,
- Biomedical circuits and systems
- CAD Tools and Design
- Memristive based systems
- Chaotic systems & applications
- Fractional systems & applications
- Industrial control/measurement electronics
- Green and Power electronics
- Circuits modeling & optimization
- Wearable & Printed Electronics
- MEMS / NEMS
- FPGA Based Systems
- Testing, Reliability, formal verification
You are invited to upload full papers using the ICM2016 Electronic Submission Portal below. Regular papers should be prepared with the official IEEE paper template of no more than 4 pages including results, figures and references: Paper Template.
Your submission should contain sufficient detail to allow for critical review. All submissions will be evaluated by at least two reviewers.