|Item||Early Registration (On or before 8 Nov. 2016)||Late Registration (After 8 Nov. 2016)|
|Full-Registration (covers 1 paper) IEEE member||500 $||600 $|
|Additional Paper Registration (per paper) IEEE member||300 $||350$|
|Full-Registration (covers 1 paper) Non- IEEE member||550 $||650$|
|Additional Paper Registration (per paper) Non- IEEE member*||330 $||390$|
|Conference Registrations for attendance only|
|IEEE Student Member||150$||200$|
|Additional Optional Items|
|Extra USB Proceedings||50$||60$|
|Extra Lunch Ticket||20 $|
|Extra Banquet Dinner Ticket||50$|
- At least one author per paper must register and pay the Full Registration fees for IEEE member (USD 500)by the Early Registration deadline (8 November 2016). NO EXTENSIONS WILL BE GRANTED BEYOND THE DEADLINE.
- The Full-Registration fees for IEEE member (USD 500)can be used to cover one paper. Each additional paper beyond that will be charged an Additional Paper Registration fee for IEEE member (USD 300 per paper) before the Early Registration deadline (8 November 2016).
- The registration form must be downloaded and filled . Please send the registration form + scanned copy of the registration payment receipt + scanned copy of IEEE member or student ID (if any) to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject “ICM 2016 payment for paper ID # (paper ID)”. Registration will not be completed until you are notified by a confirmation email.
- This is mandatory for the paper in the IEEE digital library and to be included in the conference proceedings, the author must present his paper in the conference sessions. Failure to meet this will result in an automatic withdrawal of the paper from presentation and publication.
- For other types of registration and other items, if payment is not received by the Early Registration deadline (8 November 2016), then the higher Late Registration rate will be automatically applied. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. Failure to meet the deadline will result in an automatic withdrawal of the paper from presentation and publication.
- To be eligible for the IEEE member special registration rate, please record your IEEE membership number on registration form.
- To be eligible for the special student registration rate, please record you student-status on the registration form. If you register as a student then you will be asked to present evidence of your status (e.g. Student I.D. Card or Letter from your University) when you collect your registration pack at the on-site registration desk.
- Conference Registration fees include attendance of all sessions (but not tutorials), coffee breaks, 3 lunches, 1 welcome reception ticket, 1 banquet dinner ticket, and 1 proceeding.
- A registered author for the Egyptian fees has to be an Egyptian citizen affiliated to Egyptian institution as mentioned in the submitted paper. Please send an email to email@example.com for Egyptian registration form and special rates.
- Items on the “Additional Optional Items”list are to be picked up on-site. No shipping is possible.
- Note the limited availability of items on this list. Thus, they will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- If an item is not available, then the fees will be refunded in full.
Payment by bank transfer
- For payment with USD $ please use the following details,
- For payment with Egyptian Pound please use the following details:
Address of recipient
Nile University Campus – Juhayna,
Square on 26th of July Corridor, Sheikh Zayed, Giza.